Comment on page
Klaviyo is the best software platform for marketing any business that sells online. We drive billions of dollars of revenue for brands large and small, all over the world.
Its main goal is to help people grow their businesses and ventures from the ground up by providing better customer experiences.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to integrate Klaviyo to MyShopKit.
After that you need to create a list to stored your subscriber's emails. Please follow this 5 steps to create a new list.
- 1.Navigate to Lists & Segments.
- 2.Click on Create List/Segment.
3. Click on List.
4. Give your list a name. 5. Click on Create List to create a new list.
After your Klaviyo list is created, please follow 5 steps below to get your Klaviyo API Access.
1.Click on Account.
2. Navigate to Settings => API Keys.
3. Click on Create Private API Key. (If you don't created it yet)
4.Copy your Public API Key. 5.Copy your Private API Key.
After we have a list and Klaviyo authentication keys we gonna configure MyShopKsit with that. Please follow this steps to do it.
- 1.Login to your store and choose your popup or smart bar you want to configure and click edit (You only have to do this once and all other popups and smart bars will have the same credential keys).
2. Click Conversion. 3. Click Email Services.
4.Copy and Paste your public API Key to (4) field. 5.Copy and Paste your private API Key to (5) field. 6.Click on OK.
7. Select your list. 8. Make sure you enable your mail service. 9. Click on Back.
10. Click on Save & publish.
Congratulation! your Klaviyo has been integrate to MyShopKit successfully.