Comment on page
ActiveCampaign is widely considered as an email marketing and automation tool.
Its main goal is to help people grow their businesses and ventures from the ground up by providing better customer experiences.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to integrate Activate Campaign to MyShopKit.
After that you need to create a list to stored your subscriber's emails. Please follow this 4 steps to create a new list.
- 1.Click on Lists.
- 2.Navigate to Manage Lists.
- 3.Add your List by completing all required information.
4. Click Add button and your new list has been created successfully.
After your list is created follow this 4 steps below to get your Active Campaign API Access.
1. Click on Setting. 2. Navigate to Developer. 3. You will see your URL here and copy your URL. 4. You will see your API key here and copy your API key.
After we have a list and Active Campaign authentication key we gonna configure myshopkit with that. Please follow this steps to do it.
- 1.Login to your store and choose your popup or smart bar you want to configure and click edit (You only have to do this once and all other popups and smart bars will have the same credential key).
2. Click Conversion. 3. Click Email Services.
4. Copy your API Key to (4) field. 5. Copy your URL to (5) field. 6. Click on OK.
7. Choose your list. 8. Make sure you have enabled Active Campaign Service. 9. Click on back.
10.Click save and publish.
Congratulation! Your Active Campaign has been integrate with our MyShopKit successfully.