Simple tools for your big ideas. We help thousands of small businesses like you communicate easily and effectively.
Its main goal is to help people grow their businesses and ventures from the ground up by providing better customer experiences.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to integrate Get Response to MyShopKit.
After that you need to create a list to stored your subscriber's emails. Please follow this 6 steps to create a new list.
- 1.Click Contacts.
- 2.Navigate to Lists.
- 3.Click Create List.
4. Set your new list a name. 5. Set your list display a names. 6. Click save to create a new list.
After the list is created, please follow 6 steps below to get your iContact API Access.
- 1.Click setting and billing.
2.navigate to iContact integrations.
3.In Custom API integrations click create to create your new API key.
4.Copy your App ID. 5.Copy your Username. 6.Copy your Password.
- 1.Login to your store and choose your popup or smart bar you want to configure and click edit (You only have to do this once and all other popups and smart bars will have the same credential keys).
2. Click Conversion. 3. Click Email Services.
4. Click select on IContact.
5. Copy and paste your ApplicationID to (5) field. 6. Copy and paste your App Username to (6) field. 7. Copy and paste your App Password to (7) field.. 8. Click on OK.
9. Choose your list. 10. Make sure you have enabled your mail service. 11. Click on back.
12. Click on Save and Publish.
Congratulation! Your iContact has been integrate to MyShopKit successfully.