MailChimp put your people at the heart of your marketing with tools that help you get to know your audience and see who you should be talking to.
Send the right messages on all the right channels. Build emails, social ads, landing pages, postcards, and more from one place.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to integrate MailChimp to MyShopKit.
- 1.Click on your logo profile MailChimp.
- 2.Click on profile.
3. Click on Extras => APIs.
4. Click Create A Key to generate a new API key. 5. Copy your API Key.
- 1.Login to your store and choose your popup or smart bar you want to configure and click edit (You only have to do this once and all other popups and smart bars will have the same credential keys).
2. Click Conversion. 3. Click Email Services.
4. Chọn MailChimp.
5. Copy and Paste your API key in (5) field. 6. Click on OK.
7. Choose your list. 8.Make sure you enabled your Mail Service. 9. Click on Back.
10. Click on Save & Publish
Congratulation! your MailChimp has been integrate to MyShopKit successfully.